Monday, February 6, 2012

Run For Your Life!

"RUN!!!! RUN!!! There's an Avalanche coming!"
Hehe.  Just kidding.  It's just my new foster sister--Avalanche.  She's my same age (around 2 years old) and she loves to play.

She also sits, comes when she's called (I'm teaching her that's not always the best idea) and has excellent house manners.

As you may have guessed, I'm rooting for Webster Manor to become her forever home her to find a great home with another dog so she can play and play.

She is bright white with brown eyes. So pretty!

You know the drill, if you're looking for a practically perfect dog, contact Taysia Blue.


Happy as can be,

Nora B. Webster

7 comments:

  1. Good greifs...you hads me all running fur my life I almost peed on myself...but it wasn't a fur reals avalanche.
    She is so purties! I vote her stays at your house so hers will be properly trained...in what her NEEDS to knows.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pant pant PANT... Holy Gwalk A Moley... I thought I was gonna get Covered Over with Snow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you have as much snow as we do. What is WITH NE Kansas this year?!?! Crazy!
    Wowzers, does she sound like a great sister for you. I mean "for someone". What's up with coming when she's called, though? Hope you can break her of that!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty girl - she could be Lightning's sister:) Wish we could get an avalanche of snow here - maybe Avalanche is a good luck charm.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty girl! It's so fun to have foster brothers and sisters in and out of the house, teaching them everything they need to know to find a furever home. I sure hope Avalanche finds hers soon -- if she's not already there! ;)

    (PS -- My sissy Cinderella was our foster dog when she first came to live with us. It took me a while, but I finally talked Mom into adopting her! Maybe you can do the same.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Avalanche is a beauty! We hope you two are having loads of fun.

    Love,
    Teddy Bear & Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey lady! WOO! Avalanche is HAWT!

    Wiggles,

    Calhoun

    ReplyDelete