Friday, March 9, 2012

Meat the Master

I've taken it upon myself to inspect everything that comes into our house.  All grocery bags, clothing bags, etc need to be sniffed by my snooter before they are allowed in.

Of course, all of the fosters are trained in this area as well so if you get one of mine, they will have quality assurance listed on their resume

Yes Master, I give you permission to brine that meat so we can have a feast of corned beef on St. Patrick's Day.  Don't forget the one whose nose was hard at work making sure there were no contaminates in that beef.


Eight more days,

Nora B. Webster


PS.  Thanks for all the thunder shirt recommendations.  We are going to our favorite pet store this weekend to try them out (and by we, I mean Jasper, I'm not afraid of anything but the furminator...actually, a thunder shirt might cure that fear right away.  Yes, this might be very, very nice).


7 comments:

  1. I wanna knows how da Masters evers protected theirselves befores you lives theres?
    I likes to investigate da bags too but mum says I would end up suffocatin' myself.

    What time should I be theres fur dinner on St. Patty's day?

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're always on the ball! Great job. They'd better reward you with a big slab of that corned beef.

    PeeS: I agree with you and Puddles -- occupy your leash! I think being tied to a post is the worst, most ultimate indignity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sniffing everything that comes in is very important! Way to teach the fosters, Nora!
    Oh. The Furminator, huh? We had one of those, but Mom sent it to our Aunt to use on our fur-cousins! That worked out great as far as we're concerned! Ha roo roo roo!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh well done on teaching the sniff test!
    Hope you have a great weekend and good luck at the pet store.

    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inspecting & sniffing all parcels that go in & out of your house is part of your job! Just like is't a cat's job to lay in the empty bags.

    Enjoy that corned beef!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent job on inspection. I don't know if I could wait on the meat though.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah we are sooo much a like. That is my (Owen) job at our house. Though sometimes if the humans aren't looking I'll help out by tasting it too. They are very lucky to have me.

      Wags,
      Owen & Maddy

      Delete